Use the following steps to accept Peercoins on your website:
- Use the Bulk Wallet tab at wallet.peercointalk.org to pre-generate a large number of Peercoin addresses. Copy and paste the generated comma separated values (CSV) list to a secure text file on your computer. Back up the file to a secure location.
- Import the public peercoin addresses into a database table on your web server. Do not import the private keys, but instead keep them offline in order to protect them from hackers.
- Provide an option on your website shopping cart for your customer to pay in Peercoin. When this option is selected, display one of the addresses from your database to the customer as a payment address, and save it with the shopping cart order.
- Use a block explorer to detect the incoming payment. One such service can be found at ppc.blockr.io.
- Peercoins sent to the imported addresses are secured by their private keys. To spend them, use the original wallet file generated in step 1.
- If you encounter any issues, feel free to post in the community forums.